2012年10月26日星期五

beats by dre solo as shortage Your

Road .The guy who called out, there is a tower shield to an intimate contact, side put out a mechanical hand ,hold the body .Insurance insurance hold nearly hitting Tobol in the face of huge tower shield of Fire Warrior ,I felt scared out of the sweat on the head , you can be careful what !Intent is not ? You should give those guys say ?I know what these guys level the difference ,even a mecha are not stop .
Tobol. He is feeling very wronged . You and when the world people are all like me so wise Kami Take is ? Move -- !You that virtue ! Have a look what is ?So dare to move from open deck ! Blind .
-- !You !Something fine clubbing in here ,beats by dre solo?Have a death wish. Crashed my deck you pay for it ! Just connect and Fire Warrior communications ,a hair and woman look somewhat grim ( just about scared the boy ) ,appear in the communication screen opening blew up .
On -- !Where uncouth little asshole . Phantom blade mechanical hand over ,he would be defenseless Fire Warrior down on the ground ,with a light wave knives ,samurai cockpit and across from the fire .
don ,just get out ! The boy like frightened rabbit immediately disappeared from the communication screen . Who are you? Here to do ,is it right? Don ! The other six mecha now also appeared, I and surrounded by Tobol .
A red hedgehog boy ,in a communication screen pop out .The boys is not noisy ( Shaw) is a family name Zhang ,there are enough punch ! Now young people really are more and more outrageous ,we think it .
.. ... I just want to send a deep feeling is interrupted by Tobol . to a point ,and not in one ,where sells the old come ,don count on me . Inadvertently making friends !It was inadvertently making friends .
-- ! -- !You hear me ,in question ,is it right? Deaf ! Redhead boy see we completely ignore him do not hang on the face . ,you are now driving a mecha is us, do not want to trouble you to stay away from the mecha .
Tobol is afraid of me, where said some nonsense ,first to said .This guy Tobol ,this will put the boy as a kindergarten row speaking civilization ,polite little friend !Also good -- !The red-haired boy listening to the words of Tobol face the colour change ,soon returned to normal , your mecha ,say these mecha are you ? Tobol also was on that red-haired boy to live to ask ,this company four armored is bought, along with Sue sisters that two, the body without any emblem and logo .
To prove these mecha are we really is not easy !Tobol long time did not speak, I only opening asked: why do you prove that the mecha is not our ? The red-haired boy crooked smile , we deck in a cockpit is the best proof ! Oh -- !This is a pretty enough ,now this mecha is ours .
I do not say much nonsense that boy ,took Xiao open mech boy from the cockpit ran far away .I manipulated the phantom blade drag down to the ground of the Fire Warrior later ran ,before dawn on mecha back again, as with other walkers find way too late ,and just what they say, who sits in the cockpit mecha mecha who is .
Hey -- !Very good reason ,I don these mixed boy can neither eat nor drink not to pull and not to sleep, always stay in the mecha ! You dare to rob us of mecha . Redhead boy understand my intentions were also manipulated a mecha rushed to the Fire Warrior back ,but is already a step slower ,the shield of Tobol cross ,will he stop away .
Xiao opened down into the fire warrior ,the first thing is to let the fire warriors kicked my ghost blade foot , you asshole I paint is zoned flowers ! What -- a -- ? stubborn ! In order to not in this enemy when the current fratricidal strife I just to apologize ,apologize, I !I !I don ,spent your paint ,I have money ,lose you ,you see the line can not .
-- ! Bang ,Fire Warrior fly as a phantom blade kick will almost be dropped to the ground .Rely on !This guy is really do not . -- !You quickly to our armor back, you insult my brother do cancel once for all this turn ,next time let me touch you may not be so lucky .
Gingers command companion with weapons against us ,the tone is a little gas shortage . Your armor ?Here is your avatar ? Of course ,the red is . Is ?It is now our people sitting on the deck of the cockpit inside ,what would be your machine ? My turn, gingers ,to say .
... ... , just you grab the past ! Well -- !Some people see ? . Redhead boy companions in the com by common consent cried . I never saw ? I didn . Xiao Kai and Tobol are a tract .
6:3 ,we say you steal our mech is robbed ! !You are no good or not learned arithmetic ,we see there is no six ,9:6 said we didn that did not grab . I let the phantom blade refers to a distant standing Tewode ,Xin quaint ,flow wind and Sue sisters said proudly .
Red haired boy apparently also saw ,a face and hair into a color . Well -- !Since you be savage and absurd ,don blame us not polite .The brothers to me ,flat these dare to rob our mecha ! you grab my lines ! My voice just fell ,red-haired boy face instantly became purple .
To see is to fight ,but Xiao open deck back ,other people things had to be broken and repaired ,and I don repair fee ,ha ha ha -- !�� �� �� Colonel Rugumanentered the office will be a document on Longkaida , grand general supreme command calls .
This time the old guys what instructions ? Long Kaida took the official glanced to immediately freeze . The asshole found the rebels North Camp ,why not inform me first !Exactly when I am not frontline commander ! Longkaida was seized by the document down on the table .
General. What do we do ? Ruguman picked up the fell to the ground with great care ,the document .Longkaida feel like a calm said : continue to strengthen the defense ,to organize a team when necessary to give up .
Command is a command to let our preparation for the counter-offensive ... ... . Counterattack! ?Command sent a special corps can destroy the rebel stronghold remains unknown !Even if they can, unless the rebels to the withdrawal ,otherwise I hand it a completely defeated army ,counterattack !According to my command is executed .
General. The document is a brief announcement, carelessness is: command through some way ,determined the rebel stronghold location ,and sent a special team to the rebel camp ,general Longkaida ready to counterattack . Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论