2012年11月1日星期四

Cheap Beats By Dr Dre st again give him so

Turn round to go out, frank say only this action thoroughly touched I, meteor street is what kind of place I again be not don't know, looking at render up at this time a little bit more only food I the database Luo of the obvious malnutrition Luo, the momentary true creation to me wants to take good care of his mind.
It is future to is being luckily rational to tell me to look after □the wanted isn't very wise behavior, so I just press down I hereafter take good care of his viewpoint, just pull the hand of the Luo of database Luo, then put inside in his hand in the his shocked facial expression lieutenant general a piece of butter cake.
Database Luo the Luo is small smallly bite one mouthful butter cake within hand, the tears unexpectedly comes from eyes inside run off and see him this appearance me just thinking comfort him, he but cake caution of put to a box inside just wipe tears to say to me:"Is very delicious, from birth eat to arrive so delicious food for the first time, touched the tearses all came out."
"Is since delicious and then all eat up, I here still have a lot of, even if our 2 people eats half years to all have no problem, need not stay."
This sentence will never exaggerate, oneself notices a food storage very much at ordinary times, and my keep time of inside of thing space is static,Cheap Beats By Dr Dre, basically be not worried that the food rots, so I make him just eat more very passionately some.Just unexpectatively and regardless how I persuade him is to don't eat that cake, let my oddness not already but can not say what, just again give him some foods is gone by him.
Rain always rain, the sky is more and more black, already till time of sleeping, the house is too small, so I have to put back a book original place and database Luo the Luo is crowded the last rest is at a bed, anyway even if he is the chief of future unreal image trip regiment is also that the small fart Hai is a now, even if really think to me disadvantageous I can also easily make him.
Don't know why, for at present this looks very simplicity actually at 1:00 all not pure kid's in the mind always have already grown an alert, probably because small cool cause, who call database Luo the Luo will take a person to put out a clan of cool facelift card that I like most in the future.The inside of in short hunter I am a very firm station 4 people are at the small Gang the part of the team, seriously reject unreal image trip regiment, absolutely can't appear fire shadow, Azrael both sideses to all like of situation.
The night is more and more deep, I lie on the bed but always could not sleep, ignore other people whether like database Luo that the Luo likes depart from this life to live come of, anyway I to database Luo Luo not call, although change name to become companion with each other, although he is willing to give° his own food me,also no one stipulates companion during a lifetime all wants to be foolish together, so I have been in mind and inwardly calculating I when strength the instauration stay to him some foods walk person, also calculate to must rise him, otherwise adhere to me basically should strangle for being small to coolly like he is in the cradle and see him hereafter still how lead to travel regiment to seize fire red eye bottom.
In the mind positive entertain foolish ideas, nearby database Luo Luo but suddenly and lightly from the bed sit in seat of honor leaving of passive quietly is this house, so late go out some doubts to him, I took a pair of umbrella also silently heel past, but discover his house but didn't walk far, just at be apart from a house a very small heap of soil in front in the distance doesn't stop under then put a box heap of soil before open, I see him from the box in take out of is that to make him only eat an one mouthful for the cake of run off tears, he caution of cover up cake into heap of soil just stand up then silently stood for a long time.
Rain is still just continuously to rain, the breeze is also more and more heavy, database Luo Luo but imitate a Buddha don't feel rains and winds generally just stand in front of that heap of soil to imitate a Buddha have already become a statue, finally I don't in the past see and walk to his nearby support an umbrella in his top of head to say:"So late don't go to bed how to run to come to here?"
Database Luo Luo the whole bodies all have been already soaked through at this time, he turns face for head to looking at I up peep out very pure smiling face, don't know why I looking at his smiling face to suddenly feel that tainting with not only on his face is a rain water to still have radiant tears.





Text meteor street
Renew time:2010-4-3013:19:24 chapter word numbers:5048

The database Luo Luo again turns a head to looking at the heap of soil Wu that that Tu rises from say:"The noodles covers up my best friend here, at that time if isn't that he saves I cover up now at underneath of should be me, in fact I have been all really envying him, because he is the person whom I know to know the person of I's birthday in the only one, this is the affair of his worthest pride, so he has been bearing in mind constantly before being in the article of death of wanting and eating one mouthful so the birthday cake of Tu Zhu Hou's butter, unfortunately can not reach this wish for him that time, although don't believe that there is soul in this world, I want to complete at least his wishes finally."
"Do not be sad, I believe that he definitely has already known your intention."
Looking at at this time although words equanimity but facial expression imitates Buddha at cry of database Luo Luo I throw down umbrella Fu the body embrace his very small body gentleness of say, the emotion for feeling pity on arises spontaneously, ignore later how now he exactly still a kid, so I want to look after him now at least.
The database Luo Luo pack the wing that round at me in, I lightly of say to him:"The database Luo Luo doesn't know his/her own birthday as well, that will meet my this day regard as the birthday of the Luo of database Luo good?"
"Meet your this day …… my birthday …… good ……"
The small database Luo Luo talks quietly in my bosom, the always even slow voice unexpectedly takes to in fine threadsly shiver, anyway he at this time exactly still a kid, I in mind and inwardly sigh and inwardly repent at the same time, silver his highness, I really ain't the stage dialogue with intention to plagiarize you, really being a momentary really can not seek too incendiary stage dialogue so had to use this, must forgive!
Rain doesn't know to when come to a stop, my releasing the database Luo Luo of hug has been smiling to say to him:"Happy birthday!Database Luo Luo!"
He looking at me to say very childishly:"Today is my birthday, I want to eat birthday cake."
"It is all right, wrap on me."
I pull a his slightly ice-cold small hand to take he returns to that very small house of, then take out a piece of butter cake and quite a few root candle to start helping him to prepare birthday cake, just sang for him after a birthday song database Luo Luo to blow candles to all put out then the hands match ten beginnings to make a wish ……
See him thus earnest shape, I smile to say to the database Luo Luo:"Does Ku Luo Luo believe that the wishes will carry out?"
He opens a pair of eyes with black Mo to looking at me to say very hard:"I believe!I believe that the wishes will carry out!The elder sister will carry out a wishes for me!"
This kid should can't have been waiting and going toward Chuai in the pit to me here?
I the lips Cape Be some to have muscular spasms, however still keep saying with smile:"Make what wishes say to listen to, if is my what lies in one's power of I can carry out for you."
"The first wishes I hope to leave meteor street to outside of world."
See him putting forward so simple wishes what I didn't hestitate to say:"Good, all right, if you want to go to the world of outside, I can take you to go out and see."
"The second wishes I hope to get a great power protection I important person."
Protect?He wants to get strength to be not for acting wildly in defiance of the law or public opinion?The at present kid in fact isn't a database Luo Luo?Or he the mind at this time didn't°yet drive dark of meteor street pollution, if is that so words guidance he also the nothing important isn't good, perhaps can also teach a ten big outstanding youths to come out, however in case of he hereafter walk slanting road beginning the direction of the facing spider develop that, didn't I become convict?
I sink into a difficult choice, hesitant just say all of a sudden:"This makes me consider for a while, what is your third wishes ?"
"The third wishes I hope to depend on oneself of effort realization, can not also tell you now."
"The age not old secret pours a lot, literally you, I am happy easy, come, eat birthday cake, finish eating to brush teeth to go to bed, I tomorrow draw up a training programme that strengthen physique for you first."
"Good."
The small database Luo Luo hears me saying so to start to eat very obediently Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论