2012年12月10日星期一

Facebook area radicle set up

Say.
I say:"Walk, see with me, old bar of Lang Mu I know, at thou the north eat in the street."
We get on the car and then walk and was the doorway of old bar of Lang Mu for two minutes, though is already an after midnight at 2:00, but old Lang Mu front of door of bar still keeps stopping many good cars.
Our speed to stop like, I took to just walked into at first.Inside in the bar is secretly murky, just adapt to the ray of inside very in a short while, two brotherses come over and point at a front to embrace in the dance floor together several say to the men and women:"Two young ladies just do to stick a noodles dance with male, that guy a see be not what good bird, 50 come year old, the famous brand of whole body, have a liking for to pretty rich, once asked service to born to say that the Ya sits Audi come of, also have a driver to wait in car at the outside."
I this just sees pure, money is fond of fan heel a beer belly the bald-headed man embrace together, they have a liking for to is that so devotion and lightly twist body and shut eyes to infatuate with among them, true***is a lousy goods!So in a short while take a cuckold husband for me!
I living to the orchid with sculpture carvings to say right away:"Go out to ask him driver, this guy what background?"
A waiter comes over here,cnn, "do two Mr. Weis sit here and drink a point what?"I sit down to say:"Beer, Jia the private uncle come to a dozen!"
BE broadcasting a classic old song in the deluxe stereo set of bar, please follow me-
(Male)I trample a constant step, for matching with your arrival, the time in nervous hesitation, please follow me
(Female)I take dreamlike expectation, is the state of mind that can not press the Na, the time in your inattention, please follow me
(Female)do not say what(male) don't say what(female) that is the world(male) world(female) that you can not predict to say that you naturally(male) don't say~~you naturally(female) your eyes have already told me(male) I ……
I am some absentminded, the N is many year agos, I am still one muddled when young, far at northeast of Lin Hai, the cope of night reward, we will form into groups to drill into crowd who declare"pauper big paradise" art building dance hall, power the companion wear dance music like this to jump the black light fumbles a dance, arresting of the male's female who is who, once the dance music ring out, all of the light in the dance floor put out, the elephant pleases follow me, the comity ground is long sky of long the dance music like this will again and again broadcast, generally will have 15-20 minutes, the young man young girl fumbles mutually, so be called black light to fumble a dance.
Having already taken advantage of an opportunity to have fast food as well is anyway exactly the seasonal changes of the whole race onset of puberty that age, more disorderly set of of be in heat a period.I drink Jia private uncle, listen to dance music, looking at two shameless dog men and women to also fumble over there, the spirit doesn't beat a .
Two brotherses came back, the Fu said in my ear:"Four elder brothers, ask clear, this guy is rather long area government radicle to set up to do a director and call Liu glorious."
"Go, I knew and made two young ladies come over, say that I came!"I a squat down wine bottle on noodles in Taiwan,google, take out smoke, at first just bent from the waist for me order last.
The orchid livingsed to walk into dance floor with sculpture carvings, the orchid livingsed to stretch hand to clap money a fan fan, said a sentence in her ear what, point me, money is fond of fan said sentence words with that guy , wriggle a bottom to come over here.





The 12th flood and field fights chapter 112 to accept money to shut up to mind your own business especially
Renew time:2010-12-114:48:28 chapter word numbers:2623


Chapter 112 accepts money to shut up to mind your own business (Everyone in person kiss consumedly, in July since this book a day the minimal midnight, if you are VIP to hire by the month a customer, so you had a few monthly tickets, snow wolf begged you and threw the monthly ticket to the An, you order my book page of that then, order is a monthly ticket for a while, there are several pieces ordering several bottoms.Your monthly ticket is the power that we renew!Snow wolf thanks politely!!!)
……
"Ah!Four elder brothers, you came back!Had fun to enough think of me to come with your wild wife BE?"The money fan is consumedly fond of sit down in front of me, stretched hand to picked up a bottle of beer Gu dong Gu dong to drink severals.
I pressed the quick temper of pressing the at heart and turned a head rightness to just say at first:"Go to that Liu the honour give I call come over!"
"Why?Four elder brothers, we go home, this all when, tomorrow are we to still need to walk faster, we go home dear of, walk!"Say money fan fan start to come right away to pull me.
I stand up to smile to say:"Mi Mi, you are my woman now, honour Liu touches you to pay for it!"I looking at a quilt at first just carried Bo neckband clench come over of Liu honour, by hand a soft-voiced way:"Interrupt Ya a leg for me!"
Once the bald-headed beer belly see this power, not only didn't fear at 1:00, anti- pour a neck of 1:"What are you dry?Know not to know who I am?You dare to move my one finger ……"
At first just stretched hand is the eye socket son that the one punch hit at him up, Liu the honour is there through must live this, a fall pour on the ground, the eye socket son emitted blood at that time.
"We touched you, Liu honour, long rather the area radicle set up to do a director!The officials of the government, positive place class?Or pair hall class?"The manager of bar and public security runs to come over, I put a hand way:"Be free and Be free, some of our family affairs, let ,down we go out solution."
I pull money the fan be fond of came out bar, the orchid livinged and sculpture carvings part a wear Liu honour go toward outside walk, just took out a the Ta sub- cash to cast away set noodles at first up, swayed the next armed police certificate to say to manager in the bar:"Accept money to shut up, mind your own business!"
Money fan fan call say:"I and his nothing important of, be do a field dance!You were so and excessively!"
Arrive at the street of outside up, I looking at money fan the fan say:"I am to do eldest brother,Facebook, you are my woman, don't I mean for a while how to take younger brother?Be free, we return to a sleeping, this small matter son hands over to them to do!"I pull money the fan be fond of sat in to speed the rear seat of the car.
"You have a kind to make me make a telephone call!!"The orchid livings to go up with sculpture carvings be strike and kick, knock down honour Liu by the side of the street up, Liu the driver of the honour comes out, by hand an at first just that:"Do not move!Come over to connect you to do together!"
Just walked over to towarded his left leg kneecap at first one feet kept on stepping, "!Ah!"Honour Liu's toring heart crack lung ground is a burst of to bellow.At first just squat down next say:"Liu Da Dun's director remembers, doesn't report a case and reports a case the whole dead your whole family!"
Just returned to a car at first up, started car to say:"Four elder brothers, the kneecap of this guy is getting grounder, he must change a knee at the hospital, ha ha!"
"You are true barbarism!That person only accompanied me to drink two cups and did dancing, this matter did you beat him into physically disabled?"The money fan is fond of to looking at me to say.
"Mi Mi, we are underworlds, some time have to do appearance, otherwise the other people can't fear us, you say BE?In fact, your old daddy is also so dry, do you know how your old daddy is dealt with those persons who own money not to return?"I smile to ask a way.
"Can't be also interrupt leg?I return be really don't know!"Money fan the fan puzzle the ground say.
"Your old daddy catches them and keeps, he just doesn't beat them, but sold the things that can sell on their body to all repay loan!For example kidney, liver, still have eyes retina, how, this matter don't you know?"My hideous smile wears looking at one face surprised of money fan fan.
The money fan stared a circle while being fond of to ascend eyes call way"this wasn't true!"
"Return to to ask your old daddy and eldest brother!"I am cold to hum 1.
We get off before villa, I to just said at first:"We at 10:00 A.M. tomorrow set out, have lunch in Hangzhou at noon!"
The bedroom that returns to upstairs, the money fan is fond of to smile happily a way:"Husband, sorry, a person of somebody else is very stuffy here, went to bar, who know to run into that dissipated old man ……"
I hug her to say:"Like, all passed by, come baby's son, we take a shower a sleeping!"
"Hey Hey, husband, you are true Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论