2013年1月29日星期二

fake oakleys lgent parents since

Not get, or quickly pin up telephone in order to like, this guy at 1:00 also didn't be the appearance of eldest brother, hardly realizing looking at several individuals whom the penknife makes a phone call in a side have already grown up mouth, peep out molar, after knowing to come back afternoon, the eldest brother was to have been pulling a long face of, public all very carefully didn't dare to loudly talk.
"Like, all looking at my stem what, the dry what stem what go to, small iron you stay for a while" penknife swept under say on all sides, public backed to go out in succession.
"Elder brother Dao, what matter" originally stood the iron soldier by the side of the door to walk to come over to ask a way after hearing the yelling of penknife,fake oakleys.
"Tomorrow take this money pick up elder brother Chen, is you what morning once send, you should know of, get to city for him in choose an a little bit good second-hand skin card, that money you pay from here" penknife hand over to need to be said.
"Is" iron soldier is always act the person whom the surplus talks, cautiously listenned to pure the order empress of penknife is in response to the way.
Looking at iron soldier station still on own side, the penknife says with a smile:"May you are all just thinking elder brother Chen exactly is what person, use of wear me to treat him like this, even was like to generally hang up a shoulder to take a back yesterday"
"Yes, elder brother Dao, the brotherses of underneath are thinking this problem" iron soldier wanted the doubt that wanted to still speak the brotherses.
"Do you say that I can beat?"The penknife suddenly asked a strange question, this problem at he those under charges seem absolutely is what idiocy would ask, however is he asks by himself of not from of the iron soldier didn't consider for a while.
"Elder brother Dao can not beat to return who can beat" iron soldier thought of 2 people to for the first time meet after hearing elder brother Dao, this problem, a person towardsed 45 people in less than two minutes, those all of 45 people lie down, the person like this can not fight return who can beat, although oneself also cans make, oneself is in the troops stayed quite a few for year just do out of.
"Ha ha, if I at that morning elder brother's in front, basically beat however he, this skill of mine is still him that learned to teach mine from grandfather's grandpa, can say to have no elder brother Chen and then didn't my today, do you know, childhood of I am scolded in the village wild kind of scolds the big, that time of I can say to suffer beating every day and receive scolding, the kid adult in the village am a cold stare to me, for the sake of what, because what I wore is a little bit more dirty, a little bit more lousy, can I have a way.
Remember that time and seem greatly in winter, the weather coldly and desperately, but I am dressed in the weak clothes is in the farm land sway leisurely, want to seek to order to eat of return to, because my mother still lies on the sickbed and meet with as a result a few children of village inside, after seeing me, so chase my En at part of drain in, even still have very thin ice in that drain, if be not have already at the right moment moved new elder brother Chen of village two years and his parents is from the ground in pass by, probably I will live lively that day to suppress dead in Shui-li.
Is that time, I knew elder brother Chen, his a person threw into those all of the children drain inside, knowing those children can be all quite a few year older than him, then his parents brought back me a house and let me washed a Zao and put on elder brother Chen of is celebrate the New Year the clothes of preparation, let me eat to up emit hot-air of noodles"the penknife is to remember generally and say the time here and peeped out smiling face.
"Elder brother Chen's parents after listenning to the circumstance that I say a home take right away I returned to me that is broken-down house of, sent to my mother a country health hospital, there are no two words, ascended for the mat his/her own money, even have never considered when the time comes I and my mother can still ascend money, you say a house like this, can the person like this not recompense, you see of just I scene of time, can my distress of time who once see, who lead for me.

The things of the past of chapter 72 penknife
Until my mother at the beginning of the year eight die, they have been looking after my mother on the side, but those close relatives of mine even disappear shadows, my mother all of those two years after dying is live in his home, his parents is also always very good to me, sometimes treats me than treat elder brother Chen to still be good friends with, be like their give birth to a boy in person.
Be at that two years I am from elder brother Chen there learned to also fight shot Shu most practically most in brief, he afraid I learn not goodly and also took me to several hundred his grandpa and grandfather's homes out of the kilometer, I need two summer vacations and also got the happiness of biggest childhood over there, although is very bitter, I really feel be concerned and be taken care of of taste.
Nearby start from you to I I think that you once saw several my that so-called uncle as well, aunt, know now I why will be so cheerless to them, even don't make them see me, if isn't them, I is not likely to run into elder brother Chen and his parents, contrary still pour be thanking them, if isn't elder brother Chen and his parents probably will be famished on winter in that year, so in his in front I always need not pack, is all true character used me living, need not is as polite as they because they were me as their own close relatives, you understand now"the penknife at a stretch speak your own sincere talk.
Haven't waited iron soldier to talk, just wasn't closed a solid door because everyone went out be pushed to open, change Dong Xue Zhen of whole body clothes silent walk to come in, contain tears in eye socket, have a little Geng to fill of say:"Penknife, sorry, I really don't know meeting is such, I think that they are your common friends, so just"
"That elder brother Dao, elder sister Zhen went out first" sees walk incoming Dong Xue Zhen, iron soldier quickly take up elder brother Dao to own money walked to go out and also conveniently wore to close own door, the regrets of the in the mind wears at the same time, and originally elder brother Dao's life experience is unexpectedly more even miserable than he or she.
"Calculated, elder sister Zhen, I don't blame you as well, after all you and we aren't a turn son of" penknife sighed tone to say, just he originally didn't mean to say of, coincidentally the under charge goes out of time, lent opposite door glass see stand outside of Dong Xue Zhen just said out.
"Penknife, I really don't know you in childhood will thus of, if know that my affirmation wasn't this attitude to your elder brother Chen and his parents" Dong Xue Zhen hopes penknife that gloomy face say, she is the penknife own of close the younger brother similarly treated, so would think greatly of so, and this kind of affair if is what other people say to let her listen to, perhaps she basically can't believe and also was a joke to once listen to even if, this is social where have this kind of affair.
However just she listens to at the door of is also clear, also understood why after my I said those words, the penknife will have so big reaction, now only afraid had a fracture between penknife and oneself.
The tone that"otherwise, we lead for two days at uncle aunt good, penknife, don't forget I is also your elder sister now" Dong Xue Zhen a little bit entreats says, she is in fact also being brought up by indulgent parents since the childhood would such, the man's natural character is still good.
"Is all right, however when the time comes you still put nature to order good, also don't too solemn" penknife originally is meant to say behind not was managing Dong Xue Zhen, not respected Zhao Yu Chen's parents to is tantamount to his personal enemy, but looking at Dong Xue Zhen that fixed attention on a lachrymal face to finally endure down, after all and at the beginning Dong Xue Zhen to own help also not is 1.2:00.
The second day morning time in engagement in, iron soldier punctually of arrived car the boulevard of the doorway of Zhao Yu Chen up, discover that elder brother Dao elder brother Chen in has already stood on the street corner etc., than oneself still want punctually, looking at the figure in the mind that he comes over here to have a little a doubt, does the elder brother really have to say so severely in elder brother Dao's mouth this morning.
After"bothered you iron soldier" sat into a pair to drive seat, Zhao Yu Chen says with a smile, should have a little bit more politely also many, although is the under charge of penknife, the somebody else after all comes to help himself/herself.
The "is not troublesome, not troublesome, elder brother Daos' all handing over an affair that need to be, elder brother Chen is his affair" iron soldier favour says, words also compare a little bit many yesterday, 2 people are on the road had a take have no a take of chat, after opening two hours, arrived at the used-car market in the city.
Iron soldier took out his/her own expertise, one seeing of every family was past, and each car sees cautiously ask also very carefully and leaves some what sellers asked all ashamed Yan noodles.
Till the last"elder brother Chen, this" iron soldier made selection a Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论